1968 Lamborghini Miura P400 Azzurro Cielo Roadster by Bertone (Resin model, sealed body)
1/18 Scale Resin Model by GT Spirit (Limited release of 1200)
A highly detailed closed body resin diecast model car made by GT Spirit for the new range. Collectors know very well how rare models of the Miura are, with top brand 1/18 scale models now worth almost 3 times what they were new just a few year ago.
This model is made to replicate the one off Miura Roadster made by Bertone for Lamborghini. The car was never mass produced and stayed as a unicorn dream Lamborghini, once nicknamed the ZN75 and changed colour, it's currently been restored to original condition and valued at $10-$20 million dollars
- Plastic/Resin model with no opening parts
- Deep shine high quality metallic paint
- Working steering and wheels made from soft rubber
- The colour known as Azzuro Cielo is a light metallic Blue, the current colour of the only original Roadster in existence
- Comes in secure original factory box and packaging.
- Each model has been carefully inspected by our team after importing from the factory.
Official / authentic / licensed product (limited edition 1200 units worldwide)
GT Spirit models including this detailed Miura are resin (no metal parts) and have sealed bodies (no opening doors). GT Spirit is known for it's high quality finish and collectible value especially this limited series of the first ever Miura made by GT Spirit.
Fast shipping from Sydney with Australia Post tracking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.