1969 Chevy Blazer K5 in Blue & White with Lift kit and Off-road Tyres
1/18 Scale Diecast Model by ACME
A highly detailed diecast model car made by ACME Trading in the new 2022 collection. This Blazer is a replica of a popular 1972 spec which was 4 inch lifted suspension and 35 inch off-road wheels. This is the first time ACME has made this specification for the Blazer. A True icon of the 70's American lifestyle, the Blazer is a must have and this two tone Blue and White paint makes it even better.
- Removable top
- Opening Doors
- Opening Bonnet, Tailgate & Glovebox
- Working Steering Wheel
- Rubber turning wheels and flexible suspension
- Folding/tilting passenger seat
- Comes in secure original factory box and packaging.
- Each model has been carefully inspected by our team after importing from the factory.
- Official / authentic / licensed product
- SKU: A1807702
ACME models are famous for their high quality heavy steel body construction and use of a variety of materials for the many details. When it comes to muscle car replicas, this the the brand collectors go for.
Fast shipping from Sydney with Australia Post tracking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.